VANILLA SMART CARDS
The Economical Solution to providing cards for a SmartCard system.
A SmartCard is the size of a credit card that has an embedded memory chip and can be loaded with data and revalued for continued use. ESD offers customers a SmartCard that is plain white on the face and has a security message and an electronic serial number on the back. View Brochure
ESD MONEY CARDS
A SmartCard with the colorful ESD brand graphic on the face.
The next step up from the plain white Vanilla Card is the ESD MoneyCard, which features the colorful ESD MoneyCard graphic on the face. It features the Electronic Serial Number (ESN) and security warning on the reverse side. View Brochure
CUSTOM SMART CARDS – FULL COLOR
Customized With a Unique Logo and/or Location Information Printed in Full Color On the Card Face.
For maximum marketing advantage, these custom SmartCards will display your custom brand as well as the location address and phone number. ESD also has a graphics department that can work with you to provide a variety of options for your custom card.1 The reverse side will still display the (ESN) electronic serial number and the security warnings. View Brochure
Management Cards Are Used to Perform a Variety of Tasks. They Are Used in Every Electronic Payment System To Setup Readers and VTMs™.
A complete management card set is included with the purchase of any ESD Electronic Payment System. The set of cards included will depend on the products that have been purchased. A SmartCard System set will include the largest number of management cards, but every system will use setup cards for the readers. Some of our more common Management Cards are listed and described below. View Brochure
- Set Up Cards – These cards are programmed using ESD's Laundry Logic software (LLMS) on a PC with an elective set of user defined parameters including vend price, special time discounts, class discounts, run time, and top-off for dryers. After programming this information, cards are inserted into the appropriate CardSlide of either a washer, dryer, or vending machine.
- Super Audit Card – CSU – This card is used to collect discreet and accountable data from 16 CardSlides on a single card. Data will then be downloaded and processed by the LLMS software on a PC
- Visual Audit Card – VTM™ – This card provides visual collection data from the VTM™ which can be read on the VTM™ display on site.
- Audit Card – VTM™ – This card is used to collect discreet and accountable data from 1 VTM™. Data will then be downloaded and processed by the LLMS software on a PC.
- Data Track – This card activates a unique card tracking function, which allows management to verify the activity of a customer's card and provide the operator an accurate accountability of all funds added to the customers card.
- Clear Card – Removes all information from the reader
- Diagnostic Card – Aids service technicians in repairing devices
- DVTM Key Card – Cards are assigned to various operators so that operation of individual users can be accounted for
- Time Card – Sets the present time and and date on the reader
- Network Card – Used to program connectivity between readers and hubs or routers